Labor law has some special policies for female workers, such as the company can not dismiss female workers during pregnancy and so on, and female workers can receive maternity allowance during pregnancy. During pregnancy, employees are very weak, so if you want to take sick leave, how should you write a certificate? Next, we have sorted out some knowledge about what proof is needed for pregnant women to take sick leave. Welcome to read!
The company will agree to take sick leave if there is a sick leave form and the procedures are complete.
Does a female worker get paid for sick leave during pregnancy?
1. Maternity leave for female workers shall be carried out according to the following circumstances
(1) Maternity leave: 98 days + 30 days (late childbirth) + 15 days (dystocia) + 15 days (every additional baby) + 15 days (with one-child certificate) first and single-child spontaneous delivery, maternity leave is granted for 98 days, including 15 days of antenatal rest and 83 days of postpartum rest. Second, difficult maternity leave. Caesarean section and third degree perineum rupture increased by 15 days; attracted labor, forceps labor, buttock delivery increased by 15 days; third, late parental leave increased by 30 days; fourth, multiple births maternity leave increased by 15 days for every additional baby; fifth, men had 10 days of paternity leave.
(2) Documents required for maternity leave: identity card, marriage certificate, birth certificate, birth certificate and only child certificate (the only child certificate is all called the honor certificate of the only child parents, and couples who voluntarily bear only one child for life).
II. Relevant Treatment During Maternity Leave
(1) Pregnancy leave, wages according to sick leave and maternity leave are certified by doctors, so wages are paid according to sick leave treatment.
(2) Prenatal leave shall be paid at 80% of the pregnant women for more than 7 months. If the work permit is applied for by the employer and approved by the employer, the prenatal leave may be taken for two and a half months. Part of it belongs to the situation that the local laws and regulations stipulate that leave must be granted. The unit shall approve the leave, and the salary shall be paid in accordance with 80% of the monthly actual salary standard of the employees in the past.
(3) Maternity leave, maternity allowance includes: 98 days + 30 days (late childbirth) + 15 days (dystocia) + 15 days (multiple births per additional baby), maternity allowance. The maternity allowance is a state subsidy to enterprises, which is used to pay wages during maternity leave, but its calculation method is related to the base number of wages declared by the company in the social security department, so the actual maternity allowance and maternity leave wages are not equal, so there are provisions: maternity leave wages and maternity allowances are highly paid, in short:
1. If the employee's maternity leave salary (i.e. the actual monthly salary standard of the employee, the same below) is higher than the maternity allowance, the maternity allowance shall be paid according to the maternity leave salary, and the maternity allowance shall be returned to the enterprise.
2. If the employee's maternity leave salary is lower than the maternity allowance, the employee can be paid according to the maternity leave salary first, then the maternity allowance will be paid down, and the difference between the maternity leave salary and the employee will be compensated, and the rest will be returned to the enterprise.
(4) Breast-feeding leave shall be granted for six and a half months according to 80% of the salary, and for a further extension period, 70% of the female workers shall bear children. If they have difficulties and work permits, they may apply for breast-feeding leave for six and a half months with the approval of the unit. Wages shall be paid at 80% of the previous monthly salary standard of the employees, and for a further extension period, they shall be granted at 70%.
There is no salary for the extra vacation, unless the sick leave certificate can be issued, it can be counted as sick leave, and sick leave salary can also be enjoyed.